WoW: Shadowlands - Alchemy - Antidotes and weapon oils, potions, and more!
With the Shadowlands expansion, WoW's crafting areas will get some new features and additions. We will also be able to use optional crafting material. This will allow for stronger stat bonuses and longer-lasting potion effects in the case of the alchemist. The vial friends can also look forward to new innovations.
More Shadowlands Alpha: Our impressions of the Revendreth region
Important: All information is taken from the Alpha of Shadowlands. Some effects, for instance, talk about 0 points damage. They will likely all change before Shadowlands is released.
Table of Contents1. WoW Shadowlands 1. Plants1.2 Alchemy Reagents. WoW Shadowlands2.1: What alchemists do. alchemist stone2.2. vials2.3. antidotes2.4. cauldrons2.5. Weapon oils2.6. potions2.6.1 unique combat potions2.7. Special potions2.8 Optional crafting materials2.9. Transmutations (converting one material to another)
WoW Shadowlands introduces new ingredients for alchemy
First and foremost, an alchemist must have resources to make his potions and other products. These resources are easily gathered through Herb Lore, the gathering craft.
- Death BlossomMarrowrootNightshadeRising GloryVigil's TorchWidowbloom
- Crystal VialGround Death BlossomGround MorarrowrootGround NightshadeGround Rising GloryGround Vigil’s TorchGround Widowbloom
This is what alchemists do in WoW Shadowlands
Alchemists are responsible for providing potions and vials that give players an advantage in combat, beyond the usual equipment bonuses. There will be only two types of vials total. The one for stat bonuses such as intelligence, agility, strength, and other benefits simply adjusts to the user’s current class. The other vial is for stamina. The alchemist can also create weapon oils, the Alchemist Stone trinket, as well as a cauldron that can supply vials for a large number of players.
- Spiritual Alchemist Stone: Trinket with +146 versatility. This stone increases the wearer's healing potential and mana potions effectiveness by 40%. It also gives it the chance to increase Strength, Intelligence or Agility (automatically chooses highest). (Recipe).
- Spectral Vial Of Power: Increases Primary by 85%. (Recipe).Spiritual Vial for Endurance: Increases Endurance up to 127. (Recipe).
- Spiritual Antidote - Treats poison up to level 60, and reduces the time it takes to kill. Recipe: Cannot be used in certain instances (two minute cooldown).
- Eternal Cauldron - A cauldron that holds 30 vials. (Recipe).
- Embalmer's oil: Must be applied on weapon. This oil gives you the chance to heal yourself by 1682 health for ten seconds when you attack or cast spells. If your health is already full you can gain an absorption shield that lasts 15 seconds and can deal 1682 points damage. (Recipe).Shadowcore Oil must be applied to weapon. (Recipe).
- Spiritual Healing Potion: Restores 10375 health points. (Recipe)Spirtual Mana Potion: Restores 3458 mana. (Recipe]Spiritual Rejuvenation potion: Restores 10375 and 2594 mana. (Recipe]Potion of Spectral Agility: Increases Endurance up to 392 in 25 seconds. (Recipe]Potion of Spectral Agility - Increases Endurance by 321 in 25 seconds. (Recipe]Potion of Spectral Strength - Increases Strength by 321 in 25 seconds. (Recipe]Potion of Spectral Intelligence - Increases Intelligence to 321 in 25 seconds. (Recipe]Potion of Spiritual Clearity: Renew up to 7800 mana in ten seconds. Until your concentration is disrupted, however, you will be defenseless. (Recipe]Potion of Hardened Shadows - Increases armor by 321 in 25 seconds (Recipe).
Unique Combat Potions
- Potion of Deathly Fixedation: Your damage spells or abilities can inflict Deathly fixation on the target. It deals 185 Shadow damage over 8 seconds and stacks up to five times. Deathly Fixation explodes when five stacks have been reached. This causes 7404 Shadow damage to the target. Shadowcore Oil activated at the same moment will increase the damage of this potion by 10 percent (Recipe). Potion of Divine Awakening - Your healing spells will be stronger depending on the target's health. This additional healing is ten percent greater if Embalmer's Oil activates. (Recipe.)Potion Of Empowered Exorcisms - Your damage spells or abilities have a chance of hitting the target and surrounding enemies with Shadow damage blasts. The blast's damage and range are increased by 20% if Shadowcore Oil is activated. (Recipe]Potion of Phantom Fire - Your spells and attacks have the chance to project a fiery flame towards the target, dealing shadow and fire damage. The damage of the projected image is 10% greater if your Shadowcore Oil is active at this time. (Recipe).Potion of Sacrifice Anima: Your next four spells will consume 7% of your Health instead of consuming mana. Your Health consumption will be reduced by 2 percent if Embalmer's Oil is active at the same moment. (Recipe).
- Potion of Specter Swiftness - When you are dead, you move 100 percent faster. Only available in the Shadowlands It lasts for two minutes and has a one-minute cooldown. (Recipe.) Potion of Shaded Eye: Increases your Stability Detection for 10 Minutes. Cooldown takes one minute. (Recipe.) Potion of Soul Purity: This potion tries to remove any curses, diseases, or poison from your body. (Recipe]Potion of Hidden Spirit: Makes the recipient invisible for 18 seconds. Five minutes cooling off. (Recipe
Additional crafting materials
- The Alchemist's Pouch, (Cloak),: Increases the life of vials. (Recipe. Slippery Concoction, (Cloak). Sometimes increases mobility. (Recipe]Bolstering Concoction (Cloak),: Sometimes increases the wearer’s Strength. (Recipe]Brilliant Concoction (Cloak),: Sometimes increases the wearer’s Intelligence. (Recipe]Culinary Concoction(Cloak),: Increases the duration of buff foods effects. (Recipe)Modified Crafting Reagent 06: WildcardModified Crafting Reagent 07: WildcardModified Crafting Reagent 08: Wildcard
Transmutations (conversion of one material to another).
- Transmute 01 - PlaceholderTransmute 02 : PlaceholderTransmute 03 : PlaceholderTransmute 04 : PlaceholderTransmute 05 : PlaceholderTransmute05 : PlaceholderTransmute05 : PlaceholderTransmute 05 : PlaceholderTransmute 05 : PlaceholderTransmute : PlaceholderTransmute 06 : PlaceholderTransmute 07 : PlaceholderTransmute08 : Placeholder