WoW Classic: Blizzard has removed the daily dungeon limit effective today - for now
Blizzard officials revealed that they would lower the daily limit of 30 dungeon IDs for WoW Classic characters at BlizzCon 2021 in preparation for the upcoming launch Burning Crusade Classic.. Indeed, the TBC Classic beta testers were able visit 50 or more dungeons per hour without encountering any limits.
How high will the daily dungeon limit be? When will the change take place? With the pre-patch being released today? Or will it be the official launch in just two weeks? These questions have been answered by the developers. Kaivax, the WoW forum community manager, writes:
- Last year, the daily limit for dungeon visits has been introduced with great caution.
- Developers know that many players will be visiting dungeons more often in the coming weeks. Blood elves and the draenei both want to be leveled in the pre-patch period. Many players will want to return to the dungeons even after launch.
- The developers decided to remove the daily limit on dungeon visits completely, and release the pre-patch on all Burning Crusade server.
- The Classic Era realms will continue to have a 30 dungeon limit per day.
- The daily limit may be reintroduced after the launch and leveling phases. The developers will decide what form and when to release it, depending on how players behave.
- By the way, the limit of 5 dungeon IDs an hour will not be lifted.
What do you think about this customization? Leave a comment!Support buffed - it will only take a moment. We are grateful!
All readers receive daily news, articles and guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft and Pokemon Go. This site has been funded through advertising. We have tried to keep it as free as possible from paid articles, but that has become increasingly difficult since COVID-19. Many companies are cutting back or eliminating their advertising budgets in 2020. We have to rely upon budgets if we want to offer buffed for nothing in the future as we are used too.
We are now reaching out to you for help. We are looking for buffed supporters to help us continue offering our content free of charge in the normal format, without having to put up a paywall or publish misleading news. Any contribution, no matter how small, is appreciated. It takes just a minute to support buffedGet support now
We are grateful for your understanding..Advertisement:Order World of Warcraft on AmazonThese are also some interesting stories0
WoW: Deep wind shot - PvP brawl from 18 AugustWoW PPV Brawl: We'll be entering a special version of the Deepwind Gulch battlefieldground starting on August 18. Here's the latest! 0
WoW TBC Classic: SSC or TK? Warcraftlogs Poll: Phase 2 RaidsYou can now have your say on how the World First Race will be rated in TBC Classic Phase 2..3
WoW: There is no content drought. Patch 9.1.5 Hints discoveredWill WoW be facing a content shortage in the next months? Some dataminers offer hope for patch 9.1.5. FromKarsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favorite hobby since 2009. It all began back in 2009 as a rogue class spokesperson for buffed. Is there something missing from the article?Return to the homepageAffiliate links are those marked with an *. Affiliate links are not advertisements, since we are independent in our selection and research of featured products. We receive a small commission for product sales, which partially finances the website's free content. 0