FIRST MAJOR UPDATE ON WARCRAFT III: REFORGED
The developers have promised to address issues in Warcraft III:Reforged in a letter they published to fans. The entire letter can be read in Polish here. Yesterday's game received its first major update. It weighed in at 2 GB.
INFORMATION ABOUT WARCRAFT II 1.32.1 UPDATE
Changes and bug fixes
- After completing a mission, players should not see the "fail” screen.
- Adjusted audio levels for some dialogs
- Some cutscenes have improved animations, triggers, frames, and frames.
- The save folder will not be affected by disconnecting or logging out.
- Fixed several bugs that could have prevented progress or caused missions not to be considered complete.
- Developer Comments: Any map update for patches of this nature will cause game saves to be invalidated. Replays from older versions of the game client will not work in the newer version. Campaign progress will not be lost.
- Multitab should not lead to the suspension of arbitrary games.
- The lounge can be added to with the same map. This will not create duplicates.
- Developer Comment: This fix also resolves the connection loss that was caused by an incorrectly named game.
- Modifications to rendering in Mode
- Fixed a bug that caused stuttering while erecting buildings or training modules for the first time.
- Reforged mode fixed the animations for upgrading zigurats.
- Modified animations and portraits for many buildings and units.
- Units that have completed training while away from the screen can now make sounds again.
- The fog of war again obscures the starting locations.
- Whispers now include the name and address of the sender.
- Battle.net allows you to change the audio and subtitle language settings before you launch the game.
- Non-Latin characters do not overlap.
- Clicking on the cut text will display a description.
- Chat keeps you informed about the latest news.
- The outline surrounds the characters on the match results screen.
- The menu screens will now change depending on whether you select Reforged or Classic mode.
- Developer Comment: We implemented a temporary solution to make it easier for players distinguish between Classic and Reforged modes. The background image in Classic mode now has a sepia tone.